If you are the proud owner of a small apartment or room, don’t despair! With a smart color combination and a thoughtful design, even 30 square meters can easily be converted into comfortable accommodation.
- Bright or pastel colors not only improve your mood but also make your space look bigger.
- High, mirror-like or slim ceilings with light and slim floors create the illusion of a large space.
- Bright walls are a must, but if you don’t like it, choose a floral or botanical print.
- To visually stretch the space, choose a light wall of a cold shade or white wallpaper with a tiny pattern.
- To make a long room appear squarer, simply paint one of the walls darker than the others, or simply make an accent wall with horizontal stripes.
- Light curtains make your room fresher and bigger.
- Functional furniture upholstered with light textiles – today there are many pieces of furniture that can fulfill different functions.
- A small accent in the center or corner of the room draws attention away from the size of the room.