While many shy away from using bold colors in small spaces, there’s no reason space limitations should limit the imagination. Here are some ideas on how to rock bright colors in tiny spaces.
- Slight touches of color draw the eye to specific objects rather than indicating spatial limitations.
- While black is a color that many avoid indoors, when paired with white it can add a sense of depth to the smallest of spaces.
- Even darker colors can help create a powerful effect in a small space. Add darker shades of the same color to the palette and the room would look amazing!
Furniture with highlighted linear elements will prevent clutter in a small space. It is especially effective when highlighted in playful colors.
- Wood paneling creates a comfortable, cabin-like effect. So don’t hesitate to use them in the smallest of spaces.
- Playful elements such as colored tiles lend character even to cramped spaces.